“We must always say: ‘Blessed be God. Thank you my God. Glory be to God’.”
~Saint Jeanne Jugan
Your browser does not support iframes. Please visit the following –https://littlesistersofthepoortotowa.weshareonline.org/
St. Joseph’s Home for the Elderly needs your help!
At St. Joseph’s Home we strive to meet the physical, medical, social, and emotional and spiritual needs of our Residents. Revenue from Residents covers only 52% of our actual operating expenses. The remaining 48% of daily expenses, and any necessary capital improvements, must be addressed by fundraising through direct mail campaigns, church collections, legacies, grants and fundraising events throughout the year.
In our mission to serve the aged poor, we trust in the Providence of God. The spirit of this dedication is instilled in those who collaborate with us in this mission. We believe that through their selfless charity, a channel of grace is opened in the souls of our friends and benefactors.
Ways you can donate:
- Online donation
- Mail your donation (PDF)
- Gifts in Kind: businesses and individuals can donate needed items such as food, personal care items and office supplies.
See Our Wish List.(PDF)
- Planned giving: make a lasting gift and receive the benefits of doing so. Speak with your financial adviser to discuss ways to structure your gift.
- Stock transfer: information available on request.
- Workplace giving: find out if your employer has a Matching Gift Program.
- Partnerships: businesses and parishes can work as groups in entertaining or underwriting costs for the upkeep of the Home.
- Host your own fundraiser: educational institutions, parish and community youth groups, civil service organizations.
- Please contact us about how your organization would like to help.
- Tribute funds: gifts given in memory of a loved one or to honor someone.
As a 501(c)(3) charitable organization, donations to the Little Sisters of the Poor at St. Joseph’s Home for the Elderly are tax-deductible to the full extent allowed by law. Our corporate name is St. Joseph’s Home for the Elderly of the Little Sisters of the Poor.
Our tax I.D. number is: 22-2098022.
As Little Sisters of the Poor, we express our reliance on the Providence of God and our Constitutions (Rule of Life) do not permit us to establish perpetual trusts or endowments.
Leave a Reply