Members of the Auxiliary of the Little Sisters of the Poor celebrated their 100th Anniversary with a Mass and luncheon at St. Joseph’s Home for the Elderly on Sunday, April 18, 2010. Ten charter members founded the organization in 1910 when they met at the home of Mrs. John P. Agnew.
A highlight of the luncheon was the Auxiliary’s presentation of an Anniversary Quilt to the home. Hand-sewn and embroidered by Auxiliary Members, the quilt bears the names of family members and friends of
donors who made the project possible.
Leave a Reply