St. Joseph’s Home for the Elderly is located in a beautifully landscaped setting in northern New Jersey. In a family atmosphere, we offer a continuum of care that ensures our Residents they can remain in the home as their needs increase. We want our Residents to experience that they are both loved and needed.
Levels of care include:
- Independent congregate living apartments
- Residential care
- Skilled nursing care (Medicaid and Medicare certified)
What is unique about St. Joseph’s Home for the Elderly?
- The Little Sisters reside at St. Joseph’s Home and are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to respond to the needs of our Residents.
- The Little Sisters assure a constant presence with the Residents who are entering the final stages of life.
- We take a spiritual approach to aging—exemplified by the central location of the chapel, the presence of a full-time chaplain, daily Mass and rosary, and regular availability of the sacrament of the Anointing of the Sick.
- Our activities staff plans a full array of events, outings and entertainment.
- All Resident bedrooms are single occupancy with private bathrooms.
- Although each of our independent apartment units has kitchen facilities, Residents are encouraged to enjoy home-style meals in either one our two dining rooms, as often as they wish.
See Our Wish List (PDF) for food, personal care items and office supplies that are greatly needed by our home.