My name is Silva Avedis. I’m a certified social worker responsible for the Admissions process at St. Joseph’s Home for the Elderly. In the spirit of our Foundress, Saint Jeanne Jugan, we offer the elderly a holistic and family-like environment which provides fulfillment and enrichment in a continuum of care. The admissions process usually begins with a conversation with me, during which we will discuss the following:
- The age and financial eligibility of the prospective Resident
- His or her current living situation
- His or her current needs and health concerns
- Hopes and expectations of the individual and his or her family regarding placement in a long-term care facility
The Home includes:
- Independent congregate living apartments for the elderly person or couple still able to live independently.
- Residential care units for the ambulatory senior who needs minimal to moderate assistance.
- Skilled nursing care, which provides the continuum of care reserved for Residents requiring 24 hour/day Skilled Nursing Care due to the onset of illness or disability.
We welcome men and women of at least 65 years of age with very limited assets, regardless of race, national origin, religion, or gender.
If we do not meet your needs, we will suggest other facilities that may work for you and your family.
For more information, please call me at 973-942-0300 X388
or e-mail: email@example.com.